[kictanet] Notes on workshop on development of a BPO industry in Kenya.doc

Victor Gathara v-gathara at dfid.gov.uk
Tue Jul 7 15:48:30 EAT 2009

Hi Edith,

Attached are some notes I scribbled from the BPO workshop. Included are
some questions I felt were not answered. Pardon the lack of
analysis/order. I've copied in listers as some may find them useful .
Overall found it a good workshop to attend. I think we should have had
more time to discuss issues arising. Would have liked to see more
industry stakeholders there too.

Victor

DFID, the Department for International Development: leading the British Government's fight against world poverty. Find out more about the major global poverty challenges and get the facts on what DFID is doing to fight them: http://www.dfid.gov.uk

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Peapod. The
http://www.peapod.co.uk/cleanmail