[kictanet] Creativity and Living Abroad

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Jul 7 13:05:47 EAT 2009

Thanks for sharing the article Luvisia. The study results tend to
confirm common observation worldwide. Looked at in another way people in
home environments tend to be more complacent; maybe living in one's
homestead poses less dangers/challenges and so the brain gets less
sharp/alert. Will read he article.
Waudo