[kictanet] Obama Speech puzzle: read, memorised or simply no script?

Akich Kwach kwach at archway-productions.com
Fri Jan 23 10:01:18 EAT 2009

Hi Guys,

In my view, the content of Obama's message was great, it matters less
whether
he read it from the telepromoters or memorised from his mind,  he looked
natuaral and at peace with both his soul and conscience. We should remember
Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr gave
memorable speeches many years back when such technologies did not exist.
Thousands of miles
away from the Land of Opportunity (US), Mahatma Gandhi did the same in India
while sometimes barefooted after losing his home made shoes after a train
journey. Mandela did the same just a decade ago in South Africa, while those
who
were keen listeners received the soft words spoken by Mother Teresa.

These are men and women besides other great world leaders whom have been
gifted to be used by God. I humbly believe God is using Obama to reshape
America (how interesting) and the rest of the world. When you have the most
powerful man on earth declaring you do not need mighty army to win war
against the enemy, it means he knows where the power is coming from.

Let us trust one day, God shall present us (NOT GIVEN) with a leader in
Kenya who will inspire Kenyans to have a common purpose and move forward as
one people.

Akich Kwach