[kictanet] Day 6 of 10-KCA 2008-Tuendelee amaTusiendelee?(Paused)

n_macharia at yahoo.co.uk n_macharia at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 22:47:10 EAT 2009

Yes
Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "Pamela" <pamela at cardiacimplants.com>

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:59:02
To: <n_macharia at yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: 'KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions'<kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Day 6 of 10-KCA 2008-Tuendelee ama
	Tusiendelee?(Paused)

Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: kictanet-bounces+pamela=cardiacimplants.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+pamela=cardiacimplants.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On
Behalf Of John Walubengo
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 12:01 PM
To: pamela at cardiacimplants.com
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions
Subject: [kictanet] Day 6 of 10-KCA 2008-Tuendelee ama Tusiendelee?(Paused)

Bill, Nyaki et al,

You got me been thinking...we have NOT been asking Listers on what THEY want
discussed. No wonder participation/contributions have been declining over
the years...

I just thought we should do a reality check and ask - should we discuss the
Kenya Communications Act 2008 in totality or we just wrap up what has been
said so far?

We are over 300 Listers and I only need at least (10%) that is 30 'Ayes or
Yes' votes between now and end of tomorrow (Tue 20th Jan 2009) in order to
continue.

eMail in your vote to the LIST (transparency), starting now and I will just
do the tallying - i will avoid Form16A ;-).

walu.
Let the people decide.