[kictanet] Kibaki signs Bill into law

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 22:56:26 EAT 2009

I guess his excellency has a point despite the fact that it may not be
a popular decision, the media has genuine concerns which in my opinion
should be given the attention they deserve but the bill also addresses
other ICT sectors which are crucial in this country, but i would urge
our brothers in the fourth estate to approach the issue with some
sobriety, we are a civilised society and dialogue should be given a
chance on any contentious issues if we are to move forward.
Regards
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Wainaina Mungai
<wainaina at madeinkenya.org> wrote:
> Happy New Year for ICT development in Kenya.
>
> We can now look at the Media's concerns on the Kenya Communications
> Act and support whatever  amendments may be justified.
>
> Wainaina
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> ---
> http://www.bungesms.com
>
> TWITTER - http://www.twitter.com/bungesms
>
> KABISSA.org - http://www.kabissa.org/about/news/member-spotlight-made-kenya-network
>
> KAMPALA Workshop presentation -
> http://m4d.kcl.co.ug/sites/default/files/presentations/BungeSMS_MadeinKenyaNetwork.pdf

Barrack O. Otieno
ISSEN CONSULTING
Tel:
+254721325277
+254726544442
+254733206359
www.issenconsult.com
http://projectdiscovery.or.ke
To give up the task of reforming society is to give up ones
responsibility as a free man.
Alan Paton, South Africa