[kictanet] CONDOLENCES-R.I.P, Dr. J. Oketch

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Feb 4 14:15:50 EAT 2009

Yes, today's Tin Tin meeting is for e-Gov staff and the family,
according to Sergon of e-Gov who was at the home last night.

Waudo

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:38:20 +0300, "Barnabas K. Sang" <bksang at education.g
o.ke> said:

Waudo,

Thanks for clarification. I think Tin Tin meeting is meant for
E-Government Staff but will confirm this afternoon on attending a
meeting scheduled at 2 pm to discuss the same. Will keep you
posted.

Kind regards

BKS