[kictanet] customer service commitments from service providers

Zachary Ochieng zzachmbir at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 17:39:05 EAT 2009

Muriuki, we surely deserve a refund. During those anxious moments, I sent five of them, costing me a whole 100 bob. But I only managed to get one response late in the night, by which time I had already spent more money contacting the school authorities. Someone out there ripped us off and should be made to pay back.

Happy new year.
Best,
Zachary.

--- Be the change you want to see in the world.