[kictanet] @ 2010 Not Yet Uhuru

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:42:43 EAT 2009

Thanks Daktari for taking us back to the seventies, that is very relevant "
local content " at least you have pointed out possible solutions meaning we
dont mean to reinvent the wheel, i hope we shall be able to engage with
Matatu Owners association in the new year, moderator possbilities of having
such a forum? MM, Walu?