[kictanet] Happy Holidays

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Fri Dec 25 02:33:04 EAT 2009

 Agano Consulting Inc
1011 Upper Middle Road East, Suite 1124
Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6H 5Z9
E-mail:  info at aganoconsulting.com

                                             Our Promise: We Deliver
Happy Holidays
Wishing you the best of the Season and all the Success of the New Year.

We thank you for your support through this year;
You have been part of our journey and success in 2009.
Over the next year we hope to build upon these successes to attain even higher levels of achievement; and you will be part of that voyage.

Be in Touch!

Stay in touch with us @ www.aganoconsulting.com
 & info at aganoconsulting.com

Agano Consulting Inc
IT Services Expertise
…

Matunda Nyanchama, mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”- George Bernard Shaw
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.