[kictanet] Electronic Program Guide for Digital TV

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:24:33 EAT 2009

Dear Listers,

My apology for listing this here but if anyone on the list knows more about
the subject line, a few of us in skunks mailing list ( techie list )
are interested to learn more and possibly make it a project for next year.
I'm struggling to get information and was wondering if anyone can provide a
mailing address of person/people who are working on the DTV rollout. If
there is already an initiative in place, we would like to avoid repetition.

Specifically, the interest is on these and could extend out further :

- EPG standard

- EPG scope

- EPG format and universal platforms

- EPG rollout time