[kictanet] Advice on Mpesa

Musya Michael michael.musya at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:50:50 EAT 2009

Hello Listers,
My relatives were carjacked,money,the car,phones and valuables stolen.The
interesting bit is that they transfered money from two phones to their
phones. What would be the most appropriate measure we should take to get the
culprits? After consulting Safcom,they gave the name of the guy whose phone
got the transfer which was passed to the police.No progress so far.
How can Safaricom be of help to track the phones of the gang? Anyone in this
list ever experienced this? Way forward?

--
Regards,

Michael Musya.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13