[kictanet] My Take: Affordable computers

Bildad Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:45:46 EAT 2009

On Aug 29, 2009, at 9:23 AM, Gakuru Alex wrote:

> Why Bill, when all I am doing is to protect those your rights you used
> to sell every one of your previously owned computing/internet
> connection equipment that you 'dumped on innocent souls':-)

Good point Alex.
After two years of aggressive business I will book an appointment with
Ambassador Kiplagat and confess to my role in contributing to e-waste
and why my role is part of FUTURE historical injustice for future
generations. That will give me a clean conscience knowing that I can
mess as much I can after all the truth justice and reconciliation
commission will forgive me for that. Lets plunder our Kenya....justice
is in the offing.