[kictanet] [Skunkworks] the long fibre lie...Regulatory Actionlimited.

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Mon Aug 17 21:44:17 EAT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

You all would be welcome to participate in discussions on these issues in
the East African Fibre Summit, which we are holding at Laico Regency over
22-23 September. The draft programme is attached. Please email me if you
would like to make a presentation or participate in a Discussion Panel.

Asante sana,

Sean Moroney

Chairman

AITEC Africa
 <blocked::mailto:seanm at aitecafrica.com> seanm at aitecafrica.com
UK Tel: +44(0)1480-880774
UK Fax: +44(0)1480-880765
UK Mobile: +44(0)7973-499224
Kenya Mobile: +254(0)721-845674
Mozambique Mobile: +258-82-6181618
Nigeria Mobile: +234(0)802-0571766
SA Mobile: +27(0)724-577887
Skype: seanmoroney
 <blocked::http://www.aitecafrica.com/> www.aitecafrica.com
UPCOMING AITEC AFRICA EVENTS:
 <*************************************************> * PAMRO (Pan-African
Media Research Organisation): 11th Annual Meeting, Nairobi, 24-26 August
 <*************************************************> * AITEC Mozambique ICT
Congress, Maputo, 17-18 September 2009
 <*************************************************> * The East African
Fibre Summit, Nairobi, 22-23 September 2009
 <*************************************************> * ComBIT Africa, Lagos,
2-4 November 2009
 <*************************************************> * Outsourcing & Contact
Centre East Africa, Nairobi, 11-12 November 2009

 <*************************************************> * Customer Service &
Contact Centre, Lagos, 24-25 November 2009
 <*************************************************> * Banking & Mobile
Payments East Africa, Nairobi, 23-24 February 2010
 <*************************************************> * Banking & Mobile
Payments West Africa, Lagos, 11-12 May 2010
 <*************************************************> * Broadcast & Film
Africa, Nairobi, 19-20 May 2010

 <*************************************************>

Don't forget that if you are a South African company the dti may find you
eligible for a refund of 100% of the costs of exhibiting at our events.
contact us for more details!

Communication is key!

AITEC Africa is the trading name of AITEC Conferences Limited registered in
England and Wales.
Company registration number: 4698475

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
mistakenly received this e-mail and delete it from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, no responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments is accepted.

  _____