[kictanet] IG Discussions- Day 4 of 10: Critical Internet Resources, IPv6, TLDs

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 17:52:27 EAT 2009

thanx Mwende and Mburu for your insights. Very rich links provided below. I quite didnt know that initiallay Shem (Dr. Ochuodho) was the custodian of .KE namespace and then that there was so much drama (resistance) between him and KENIC during the transfer process....

@http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/workshop/cctld/035r1.pdf

but am sure he had his reservations and I can only hope they wont be proved right as we move under the exclusive regulatory regime.

Have a nice Labor day tomorrow but those who can, plse stay online for National IPX theme.

walu.