[kictanet] KEN Irema Cia Wendo: Gikuyu Movie on Africa Magic+ (DSTV)

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:05:22 EAT 2009

Wamae,

You may find few commenting on this thread... In fact, these days when
one jokingly refers  to another with any ethnic connotation, a visible
withdrawn discomfort emanates. The poor  tribeless youths are getting
even more confused by the day.

Before infamous political-interests-instigated PEV urogi infected us,
what defined our relationship?
http://africamatters.blogspot.com/2008/01/tribalism-in-kenya.html.
Just forget all those other opinionated "tribal relations"
commentators from the West and North. They are  just wrong or have/had
their own motives.

So far, one notices the same politicians want 'the nation to reconcile
and heal - but in silence'.  No-one should mention any ethnic
realities..whatsoever.. Absolute bizarreness!

Anyway, Ji enjoy "Nyimbo Cia kuinira Ngai Vol.1" by Njoroge Ngari
http://payplay.fm/ngari5

Alex