[kictanet] Acumen Fund Fellow.

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 21:05:30 EAT 2008

The
Acumen Fund Fellows programme is an annual programme that seeks to
recruit and post to our investee companies 10-12 talented young
professionals. Through the Fellows Programme, Acumen Fund provides an
opportunity for young professionals to bring a range of management
skills to our investee companies in South Asia and East Africa , introducing them to social investment, and supporting our investment mandate globally.

We are now in the process of recruiting the Acumen Fund Fellows Class of 2009-2010. I am especially keen to see applicants from the African diaspora apply to this programme, as it gives our young professionals an
opportunity to make a contribution to the development sphere, while
introducing them to social investment and entrepreneurship. Please pass
around the attached materials to prospectives that you feel would add
value to our Fellows Programme. For additional information on the
Fellows Programme, visit our website:  http://www.acumenfund.org/get-involved/fellows-program/become-a-fellow.html. Please note that the application deadline is October 20, 2008.
Thanks very much for your support, and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Best,
Nthenya
Nthenya Mule| East Africa Manager| Acumen Fund
3rd Floor Scripture Union Centre, Hurlingham off Argwings Kodhek Road
P.O. Box49946-00100GPO, Nairobi , Kenya
+ 254-20-206-9851/9 (t) +254-722-762992 (c) Skype: nthenyam
nmule at acumenfund.org|www.acumenfund.org| www.acumenfundblog.org
Please consider our environment before printing this email…

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri
| Readiness | Availability | Uptake | Impact |