[kictanet] Runway inflation?

wesley kiriinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 11:40:18 EAT 2008

I don't think we need to involve God in this one. He/She (gender sensitivity *sigh*) is in heaven and we are on earth. We create our own problems, so we have to fix them ourselves 8~)

Interesting coincidence that your reply is somehow related to my signature 8~D:

I don't want to go to Hell, I don't want to stay on Earth, but what I'm I going to do in Heaven.