[kictanet] BPO Industry Review (was Re: Stakeholder Queries:)

Liko Agosta likoa at verviant.com
Wed Sep 3 16:48:51 EAT 2008

Gilda.

I am very passionate about the CEO sitting out here. . Or a senior level
unit

Its been much easier for us to get business when we meet the client, talk to
them in person and connect.. that's how deals are made . especially big
deals.

Gilda, it will be easier for you to get financing if you walk into a bank
with a contract for 50 seats than if u tell them u want to build then start
selling. This is a classical Chicken vs Egg situation.

In my experience, the best way is to get business and be clear with your
client that u can start in 30 days . This has worked well because the client
will wait to "save" // again, this may only work when one is dealing with a
client and not a broker . I have seen many people build capacity and
collapse after they did not get business

Liko Agosta, CEO

Verviant Consulting Services.

www.verviant.com

Phone    : 1-919-341-1820