[kictanet] CEO Africa Online dies in boating accident

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Mon Oct 27 16:01:07 EAT 2008

On behalf of the Kenya ICT Board Directors and Staff, I would like to extend
our heartfelt condolences to the Family and Friends of John Joseph, as well
as to the Africa Online community.

I knew John Joseph and this comes as a shock to me.

Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board
PO Box 27150 - 00100
Nairobi, Kenya

CCK Offices Waiyaki Way

Tel direct: +254 20 2089062/251152