[kictanet] PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Thu Oct 16 05:13:46 EAT 2008

Dear all,

What is the desired outcome of this very energised thread? (Select one)

A: That the PS (I&C) announce that policies shall be developed in an
open, transparent and consultative manner. He also must organise a
forum to kickstart non-emotive talks by mid-November.

B: That PS Ndemo resigns and is replaced with a person of your choice.

C: That the Econet licence, Kencall licence and related MoUs,
contracts signed by PS (I&C) be cancelled.

D: That all stakeholders Govt., KICTANET, KIF, CA, etc organise an
"ICT Investment" policy forum to be held in Nairobi around mid-
November 2008.

I hope this shall help us focus on defining and achieving a common
goal so that we desist from personal attacks on integrity, racial
profiling and so on...

Good day,
Wainaina

--