[kictanet] Fwd: PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Wed Oct 15 19:03:50 EAT 2008

Lizette

I think that you have racially inclined your mind.

When did KENCALL directors become Kenyans? After getting good friends to bribe their way to this country. And let me tell you that the money the so called investors are using are Kenyan money not money from foreign banks.

They have come and borrowed from Kenyan banks. How much does the most profitable telecomms companies leave in this country, very small amount. We have Telecomms companies which are on their marks. They have very inferior systems and dont actually deliver in service but make billions and run away with the billions.

Dada Lizette, we know that there are Kenyans who are white, black coloured and all but know that I am a mixed race Kenyan and really sad when our brotehrs have to suffer because of bad policies from people like PS

JM