[kictanet] Kenya opens door to foreign telecoms investors - From Ugandan

mwananchi at hushmail.com mwananchi at hushmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:10:41 EAT 2008

Gichuru,

Prior to asking your question you doubted whether Kenyans engaged
in holding a public servant to transparently account, actually
worked, actually resided in Kenya, actually contributed to economic
growth and were only complainants incapable of creating effective
change. In doing so, I believe you answered your own question
before you had a chance to ask it. One can only conclude that your
call for stories is not sincere.

Promoting veiled stereotypes, while suggesting that Kenyans who
live in Kenya cannot stand up for their rights, will not detract
non-elitist Kenyans from ensuring that public servants accountably
engage in service delivery to the Kenyan people. The suggestion
that people are layabouts who wake up one day and raise an issue
that does not affect them in anyway should be consigned to the
proper dustbin. Thank you.

Peterson

--
Save hundreds on an Unsecured Loan - Click here.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4d88tmB31ffQ6YfI4lx9Rf7NLWb1ugiNn2azUFjLf1hzBS4K/