[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:18:03 EAT 2008

Ndugu

Dr Ndemo is stopping Kenyans from owning Telecos and thats the crux of the matter.

Dr Ndemo sees it fit to engage shoddy people posing as foreigners to loot this country withoutt quality but just by registering companies ion Dubai and wherever

Dr Ndemo is the enemy of Kenyans and not anybody else

JM