[kictanet] Solving Flareups Nole Prosequi

mwananchi at hushmail.com mwananchi at hushmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:18:02 EAT 2008

PS Ndemo's persistent interference with and ignorance of court
rulings and proceedings that involve the ICT sector are not the
only issues that have been raised.
http://rapidshare.com/files/152947988/final_court_ruling.pdf

 "We are not going to be held at ransom by court cases"
                     - PS Ndemo, vowing to disrespect the Judiciary
                       The Standard, February 21 2006
                      "Telecom Sector Braces for More Radical
Changes"

We will not be silenced, not through cowardly anonymous threats,
bribes, phone tapping or retrogressive acts so that we become the
proverbial ostrich that buries its head in the sand to pretend that
it cannot see the dangerous lion that's next to it.

It is rather foolish and retrogressive to pretend that PS Ndemo's
arbitrary policies, the same ill conceived policies that deter
local investors from entering the ICT sector and put foreigners
ahead and which retrogress the efforts of indigenous Kenyans are
good for the country, the same interferences that deter the
judiciary  from independently carrying out its work in disputes
involving the ICT sector.

Right things cannot take place at the right place when PS Ndemo is
busy trampling binding and final court rulings at the behest of
vested interests and turning around to mislead the ICT fraternity
that cases that have been long concluded in the Government's favour
are still ongoing! That is what one calls retrogressive!

Peterson

--
Inventors: Does your idea have potential for millions? Click for info.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dkcm4URk7LoeifzUW1781c0yV3E0GOalorO9uM5HDVqRlBg/