[kictanet] Solving Flareups

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:18:49 EAT 2008

Hustler,

As a foundation engagement principles factuality and best courteous
are fundamentals. When the starting point is for *bizzare* example;)
"X sleeps with Y's  wife" (or vice-versa) then 'diplomatically' asking
"defend yourself?" would be  uncivil and pretentious democratic
maturity.

Accepting such tangents of engagement implies embedding hearsay 'free
expression' on otherwise intelligent discussions. In fact, responding
to as such framed types of accusations, whether correct or misplaced,
qualifies them or at the very least honours or dignifies the
accusations with an answer. I beleive one is better off rising above
these attacks because they are not just below the belt, they are
waaaay below if not from under the feet;)

Therefore, my openly announced decision to suspend discussants was
based on this line of though/argument. I am not sorry for it and
re-state nor have the stomach to allow *any such distractions* to come
in the way of diverting valued "information consumers" attention view
and best-interests pursuit.

Needless to say, don't we all know the havoc reckless and fast
e-communications can cause? Ili hili liwe funzo kwa wanaochochea
e-fitina.

Regards,

Alex

PS:

Note: I suspend *hot* discussants to cool off a little then I re-state, sawa?
(in so far as ke-internet users list moderation is concerned)

AG