[kictanet] [Skunkworks] EA IGF Summary Report and Presentations

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:33:38 EAT 2008

Dear Harry,

<http://www.eaigf.or.ke/images/stories/EAIGF_Report_Summary_for_India.pdf>
does not appear as a summary report since it appears more of (an
untitled save themed) "statement of purpose."

As requested earlier, the original presentations are necessary to
enable those that participated factually validate what will be
presented at India IGF as a true reflection of local deliberations.

Therefore, when might we expect all speakers' presentations and a
"fuller" summary published?

regards,

Alex

PS:
You re-spelled consumers mailing list address correct
email:<ke-internetusers at bdix.net>
(I've corrected it on this reply)
AG