[kictanet] ICT BILL PARLIAMENT COMMITTE HEARING TODAY

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 09:04:30 EAT 2008

Hi All

Kindly submit inputs to the parliament's energy communiations  and public works committee today as they are having a hearing on the ICT bill today 24/11/08 at 2.30pm in parliament.

The clerk of the national assembly said in nation advert one make the submissions online at www.bunge.go.ke

cheers all

Charles
 CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke