[kictanet] Tunaenda White House! Obama! Obama!! Obama!!!

Monica Kerretts-Makau mkmakau at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 16:42:11 EAT 2008

JUST AS RACE SEIZED TO BE AN ISSUE IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS LET US HOPE THE
DREAM FOR KENYA WILL ONE DAY BE THAT TRIBALISM WILL BE A NONE ISSUE BOTH IN
POLITICAL RHETORIC AND IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PROCESSES.

Monica Kerretts-Makau

On 5/11/08 3:13 PM, "Catherine Adeya" <elizaslider at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Connie,
>
> This one I had to respond to....there has been so much many forwards etc. but
> this one succinctly covers what you have written below............
>
> ...............MLK Jnr your dream is alive!!!
>
> Nyaki

³As we look ahead into the future, Leaders will be those who empower others²
Bill Gates
E-environment cost saving: Please print this email and or any attachment
only if you have to.