[kictanet] Civil Society Roles (activities, motives & challenges) Day 3 of 1

sammy sisnjuguna at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:22:46 EAT 2008

Hi Walu,

I found this resources on the Development Gateway, a portal for sustainable
development and poverty reduction, and thought this might be of interest to
you

http://ict.developmentgateway.org/Content-item-view.10976+M5ad9ba180e1.0.html?&L=

http://www.networkcultures.org/incommunicado/index.php?onderdeelID=2&paginaID=6

Kind Regards,

Samuel Njuguna.
Visit the Development Gateway at http://www.developmentgateway.org where
individuals, communities and organizations are working together to reduce
poverty