[kictanet] What Role is Civil Society, Private and Public Sector Playing in ICT4D-Day 1 of 10

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 08:37:56 EAT 2008

Morning,

As previously notified in the mail copied below, today is
Day 1 of the above discussion.  Today is simply a
background day.  Make sure we have the same definitions for
various terminologies and stakeholders.  What is our
understanding of the following.

Civil Society, Public Sector, Private Sector, Public
Private Partnerships?  Anyone?

walu.