[kictanet] IT Graduates Sought

Al Kags alkags at alkags.com
Fri May 16 17:02:28 EAT 2008

I have received this request from a friend in mauritius. Anyone know where I
should point him towards?

"I wonder if you can assist me : my company is looking for IT resources as
we are fast growing in terms of head count and I must say that we are
finding difficulty to recruit IT graduates from the local market. Would you
know how easy it is to get such profile in Kenya? Ideally we would be
looking for people who have some experience (at least one year) in the
Microsoft technology environment, i.e VB6, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP,
ASP.Net, SQL server,...We are ready to offer the right candidates long term
employment in (the company, I am not disclosing yet). Would you also have an
idea of the salary range applicable in Kenya?"

This may mean a real opportunity for many youth.

Al Kags