[kictanet] HIV/AIDS software...update 3

wesley kiriinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 14:35:00 EAT 2008

KICTAnet
Just to bring guys in this
mail list up to date:
I met Mr. Gerard Klein
Bluemink in March. He is a Director in VX Company in Netherlands. The
company develops software. He told me briefly about a HIV/AIDS
management software that they have developed and he was interested in
developers from Kenya (or any other country) who would like to
customize it and use it in their countries. I've got a couple of guys
from the Skunkworks mail list and if there are guys from this list
who are interested then send me an email off the list. The software
is provided to you for free. I guess you are expected to raise your
own funds to meet the cost of customization.

[END OF KICTAnet UPDATE]

I would like to let all
those who are interested know that I'm just creating a connection
between you and the company. I'm not going to be part of the
development. I would like to be part of it but I'm tied up with other
work.

I got the update about the
software from Mr. Frans de Jeu. He is implementing it in South
Africa. Here is a brief from his email:

"...The software was
developed for NGO's who provide Home Based Care and
services to Orphans and
Vulnerable Children. It helps these organisations
keeping detailed records
of their clients. The reports that can be generated
in the software provide
Management Information and are used for funder
reports, often Government
Departments. The reports have been designed, based
on the reporting
requirements of the South African Government and other
funders..."

I'm attaching a zip file
that contains a .doc document with more information. In case the mail
list doesn't allow attachements, send me your email off the list and
I'll send it to you.

:~)

Be a better friend, newshound, and