[kictanet] Fwd: FW: [Fwd: FW: ICT Expo - Lack of Substantial Information]

evelyne ofwona evelyneofwona at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 13:41:52 EAT 2008

Another take on the ICT expo

Evelyne Majale <evelyne at kictanet.or.ke> wrote:  From: "Evelyne Majale" <evelyne at kictanet.or.ke>
To: "'evelyne ofwona'" <evelyneofwona at yahoo.com>
Subject: FW: [Fwd: FW: ICT Expo - Lack of Substantial Information]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:32:27 +0300

*From:* kaziafrika at googlegroups.com [mailto:kaziafrika at googlegroups.com]
*On Behalf Of *Robert Alai
*Sent:* Monday, April 28, 2008 10:14 AM
*To:* kaziafrika at googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: ICT Expo - Lack of Substantial Information

Willy

The most boring expo ever. I just havent met anybody who praised it.
Very boring and the people manning the stands had very scant info on the
companies they were representing. I must again come and confess that
that Safcom guys were well ahead. The you guys had all the info on which
products are coming ssoon and even the exxpected dates. And they were
confirming what I have heard also.

But Popote guys must improve to be competetive. ICT village. ICT board
(old men at the stand).

And the youth conference was boring since the PS and others couldn't be
asked questions. I really like the ICT conferences to be like the
Strathmore annual ICT conference. We must be allowed to put our leaders
to task. Wakina Mwaniki can do better.

ICT village is represented well in kaziafrika and so I appeal to them to
please be serious.

Alai