[kictanet] Experts: Kenyan businesses unprepared for security attacks

Evans Ikua ikua at lpakenya.org
Mon May 5 12:40:18 EAT 2008

John,
I talked to a fresh graduate and he told me that in his 4 year degree
in IT at a local University there was nothing on Security. What can
those training our IT pros say about leaving out such serious topics
in their curricula?

Whatever happened to churning out full-baked graduates, which is
something that has been discussed like forever?

--
Evans Ikua
Linux Professional Association of Kenya