[kictanet] Are ICT issues drying up?

Victor Maloi victormaloi3 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:38:14 EAT 2008

Dear Members,
Just like many projects in Kenya, I feel like we are going downhill yet
there are many policy issues we should be discussing.  This morning I
perused through the Ministry of Information Website only to find there is
all the important Bills that they have lined up.  What is wrong with Bwana
PS.  Is there something you want to hide from us?

The just concluded ICT conference at the KICC was sinply great.  Missing in
action was the ICT Board.  They could not even bother to have somebody man
their stand throughout.  Was meeting Kenyans at the conference not
important?  Although the PS attended all the sessions, it was not enough
because we needed his troops there to help the thousands of people who
attended.  Bwana PS we do not want the elitism in the Board to continue.
These are people more known outside of Kenya than the people they pretend to
help.

Victor Maloi