[kictanet] "The Conversation": Book-Video on HIV/AIDS Disclosure Seeks Feedback/Info

Janet Feldman kaippg at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 23 20:37:40 EAT 2008

Hello.  I'm writing a book and doing a video documentary on the
subject of "The Conversation" that everyone with HIV has when they
disclose their HIV status.  I'm looking for people from every race and
background, including those that are HIV negative, but have had "The
Conversation" with HIV positive people.  Please let your voice be
heard by visiting our website - www.theHIVconversation.com

You can learn more about the book, the author, who benefits, read
stories of others who have already become a part of the project, and
obtain the Questionnaire.  Thank you for your assistance and I look
forward to hearing your voice in your story about disclosure.

Sebastian
TheHIVConversation at gmail.com

YOU ARE IN KAZI AFRIKA GROUP

http://groups.google.com/group/kaziafrika?hl=en