[kictanet] M-PESA for E-Commerce

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 19:20:08 EAT 2008

This is exactly what I was afraid of. Safaricom
interest in that functionality becoming "another
product" belonging to Safaricom. Of course they may
"not encourage" competitors on their network!

Private monopolies just keep getting bigger everyday.

Thanks Bill,

--- Bill Kagai <mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke>

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/alex.gakuru%40yahoo.com