[kictanet] Muthoni wins prestigious international award award that honours technical women

wesley kiriinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 15:54:24 EAT 2008

KEEP UP!!

--- On Wed, 6/25/08, Wanjira, Alice Munyua <wanjira at cck.go.ke> wrote:
From: Wanjira, Alice Munyua <wanjira at cck.go.ke>
Subject: [kictanet] Muthoni wins prestigious international award award that honours technical women
To: kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Cc: "KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions" <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 1:51 PM

Muthoni wins prestigious international award  award that honours technical women
Congratulations Dorcas...we are proud of you!

More details below.

best

alice

-----------------

The Anita Borg Change Agent Awards honor technical women that live and work

outside the United States. They are change agents in their community - working to

attract and support women in technology in their region. Recipients are recognized

for their technical leadership and advocacy work.

http://www.anitaborg.org/initiatives/awards/

--------------

Dear Dorcas,

Congratulations!  In recognition of your commitment to bringing

attention to the issues of women in computing in Kenya, we am pleased to

inform you that you have been awarded an Anita Borg Change Agent Award. We

recognize your work as a change agent, and we would like you to attend the

Grace Hopper Celebration for Women in Computing Conference. As a highly

respected scientist who is dedicated to addressing the challenges of

advancing a complex society as Kenya, and holding the position of Founder

and Managing Director of OPENWORLD Ltd., you truly are a pioneer.  It is

our hope that your participation in the Grace Hopper Celebration will help

bridge women technologists in the United States and abroad.

This message was sent to: kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Unsubscribe or change your options at
http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kiriinya2000%40yahoo.com