[kictanet] Budget & ICT

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue Jun 24 13:03:02 EAT 2008

Hello Walu - When will you have the report of your last discussion on
PPP? And will that be used somewhere and by who? My experience with
discussions (and this is from a number of lists) is that some people
with possible good ideas  may not be motivated to contrribute if they
feel their views have no chance of changing anything or making any
difference.

Waudo