[kictanet] Budget & ICT

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 11:55:32 EAT 2008

hi Bill,

i owe u and others this belated reply. we have in store quite a number of suggested discussions planned as per the last communication - eCommerce (or now ICT?) Bill, Internet Governance, Kenyan ICT indicators, etc.

the truth of the matter is that we need more moderators so that we can share out this load.  Any interested/prospective e-moderator is asked to email me their expression of interest (forward to jwalu at yahoo.com and NOT the list i.e dont jst hit reply since that will broadcas/spam your interest).

walu.