[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 13, Issue 38

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 20 21:29:22 EAT 2008

Regarding the expensive bandwidth issue and subsidizing it would it not be
quicker, easier and cost effective  for the ICT Board/Min of Information to
use existing Telkom Kenya/Orange Internet Gateways and infrastructure to
deliver the subsidized bandwidth to BPOs?  Or could the tender process of
the subsidized bandwidth capacity be causing the delays ?

Anyway I hope the BPO players will make a success of this young industry and
help create more jobs.

With Rgds.