[kictanet] Fw: Re: [NewVisionKenya] Voiceless'Knowledge Workers'

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 17:05:40 EAT 2008

Fatma,

I could not have put it as well. Sometimes the State (and this does not apply only in Kenya) assumes that its subjects - aka Wanjiku and Onyango (especially in the rural areas) are just zombies to be dragged along, after 'thinking and designing for them'. However, it is amazing sometimes what interesting results one gets when the bottoms-up approach is adopted.

Best rgrds,
Shem