[kictanet] Fw: Re: [NewVisionKenya] Voiceless'Knowl edge Workers'

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 16:50:48 EAT 2008

Bw Wainana,

I remember something like 'failing to plan, is planning to fail'. That does not mean there are no 'quick-wins' which can be implemented even as the plan is being drawn. As my software technology professor/teacher used to say: 'don't do it right the first time, but do it'. But of course he pre-supposed that if it was a large-scale software being developed, a prior 'plan' even to 'do it first time' had been drawn.

Rgrds,
Shem