[kictanet] Another lost side mirror

tyrus at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke tyrus at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke
Tue Jun 10 12:10:10 EAT 2008

Pole sana Walu.
I think it goes beyond just asking the cops to take advantage of this
technology since I also strongly believe that a good fraction of crime can
be curbed this way.

How about a Government initiative to have technology infiltrate the most
basic offices and arms of the Government? I mean, in as much as we might
be debating on ICT for development, there's is a huge gap between having
ideas floated about and no implementation.

Tyrus Muya Kamau.
Systems Administrator, eLearning
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agri & Techology
Kenya,
Cell Phone: +254-721292936.
Mail:tyrus at icsit.jkuat.ac.ke

[DISCLAIMER]
This message may contain confidential information and must not be
copied,
disclosed or used by anybody other than the intended recipient. If you
have
received this message in error, please notify us by e-mail
(noreply at jkuat.ac.ke) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and
unauthorised
amendment, and no liability is accepted for any such corruption,
interception or amendment, or the consequences thereof. No liability
or responsibility is accepted for viruses - it is your responsibility
to scan