[kictanet] Another lost side-mirror

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 10:44:46 EAT 2008

Yesterday evening (6.30pm) i parked just outside the Hilton and lost my second side mirror within the year.  Fine, i didnt tip the security guard but it was because he wasnt in site...

Anyway, just wondering, with all this 'Butterfly' cameras and now 'HOTSPOTS' hovering above the City, why cant the Police take advantage of them and beef up security?  I dont think we need to wait for the year 2030 or another multi-billion donor funded project for this to happen. I suspect there is still a HUGE disconnect between regular (r-)Government and electronic (e-)Government.

May you have a safer evening tonite.

walu.