[kictanet] New DG

Joseph Manthi jmanthi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:25:43 EAT 2008

Washington:
I am not being personal, everything I have stated here is either what Shem
has said himself and what is in public record. One thing about democracy is
that the person in power appoints his people. When that person is off power,
all his people are replace with those of the new "presidents" political
persuasion. I do not see what you guys are whining about.

Under the circumstances, the current leadership would have appointed a
village idiot to run CCK because according to them the idiot was qualified
and there would have been nothing wrong with that. You are listening way too
much to the WB/IFC to be of any good to the country. This guy has worked in
CCK - as someone else has stated. He probably knows more about deregulation
and ICT than 90% of the subscribers to this list - me and Shem included -
because deregulation is an economic concept. I expect him to lead the CCK
into the right direction.

Having some ICT knowledge does not make you a good Regulator Manager. The
problem with people complaining too much is that their audience stops
listening.

Give the guy a chance and stop whining about who should and who should not
have been appointed.

And thats my last 2 cents

JOe

--