[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Expensive Software Systems -What of the Immigration System?

wesley kiriinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 18:33:44 EAT 2008

That's the problem with how these things are done. Chini ya carpet. All the mwananchi knows is that taxes are going up like a helium ballon! Moreover threating the mwananchi with large fines to force them to obey archaic rules that the people who created don't understand and can't follow.

Even if the system costs that much is it difficult to spare even 2M to make the public aware of such projects before they are signed?

I really wonder where simple reasoning went.

Sigh
8~(

A fool is not a danger to himself, but to everyone else around him.