[kictanet] Community Broadcasters/passing along to George Onyango of SIDAREC

Gakuru, Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:49:52 EAT 2008

Wash:

Take heart for everybody is a fool of something - even a "genious" at
"foolishness";) Lookup them up on the ICT Policy I sent earlier, ok.
In a nutshell:- they all broadcast on 99.9 FM, to a max radius of
about 5 km, get free (or only pay something like Kshs 30,000/= to
CCK), are not supposed to earn commercial advertisements revenue....
etc. Perhaps George could chip in?

Thanks,