[kictanet] NATIONAL WORKSHOP FOR ICT POLICY REVIEW

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Fri Jul 18 20:32:57 EAT 2008

Hello Esther - I know we meet in a number of fora but it's good
to see you on this discussion list. I have one request: can you
check with Wakubwa if you can be the Ministry liaison on the
list. Sometimes I find we need certain documents e.g. recently we
asked for the ICT Masterplan or Summary to no avail. For this
meeting I need to prepare by looking at some documents: 1) The
Identification of Strengths and Weaknesses report mentioned in
the invitation letter 2) The draft Harmonization Framework also
mentioned in the letter 3) The ICT Policies for Uganda/Tanzania
if available. Where can I access them?

The other option if we are to walk our talk is of course to be
having pertinent documents online and downloadable.

Kind Regards,
Waudo

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:14:00 +0300, "Esther WANJAU" <esther.wanjau at inform