[kictanet] Final Tally Facilitators - Kenya ICT Stakeholders Forum

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:49:58 EAT 2008

Congratulations to Hon. Eng. James Rege, MP - it is abundantly clear the the
general community has a huge amount of confidence in his independence,
neutrality, maturity and diplomacy.

The final tally reads as follows:

1) Engineer Kariuki - 1
2) Florence Etta - 3
3) Ambassador Tabitha Seii - 1
4) Hon. Eng. James Rege, MP - 15
5) David Otwoma - 5
6) Fred Murunga - 1

Thank you all so very much for taking part in this. We will now proceed to
contact them individually in the following order.

IF 1) Hon. Eng. James Rege, MP = YES, THEN STOP OR GOTO 2
IF 2) David Otwoma = YES, THEN STOP OR GOTO 3
IF 3) Florence Etta= YES, THEN STOP OR GOTO 4
IF 4) Engineer Kariuki= YES, THEN STOP OR GOTO 5
IF 5) Fred Murungah= YES, THEN STOP OR GOTO 6
IF 6) Ambassador Tabitha Seii = YES, THEN COME BACK TO KICTANET AND ASK
AGAIN

(As you can see my coding prowess dates back to BASIC on a Commodore 64k or
Sinclair 8k - hehehehehe!)

Regards,

Brian